Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

High flow direction into pump CAT HM415C CAT 275XE

bso32177 ยท 2026-05-31 11:40

I'm trying to determine, without a doubt, which on the quick connect hydraulic manifold on the arm of a CAT 275XE (ZE803185) is the high flow supply and return? Also, on the motor (475-2787) of a 415C (DJW00465) mulcher head, which sides accepts the supply and return? It appears that on the motor inside the head i've got an A side and a B side. Perhaps there are some diagrams that explain my questions, i'm just unable to locate them. Little backstory on why i need the info. The mulcher was involved in a fire but i was able to save the head, except for the hoses, harness, gauge, etc. I have replaced those, and have verified the harness is connected properly, but i'm worried i have the hydraulic flow direction wrong, so before i spin this thing up to make sure its operational and ready to be put back into service, i'd like to properly verify the flow is correct. I failed to take the proper pictures before disassembling the hoses to be able to put everything back as it was. I also failed to learn which on the manifold of the previous machine, 299D2 XHP was the supply and return, as i bought the mulcher with the loader and everything was routed correctly, so i never bothered to learn which fitting was for what.

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2026-05-31 12:36

    I have all the schematics. I will send them to you. Check your messages. Do the connectors in your machine look somewhat like the illustration below.?