Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

High hydraulic pressure blowing out oil cooler – case 580e backhoe

patclimb ยท 2023-07-16 15:53

Hello, curious if anyone can advise me,,,, I replaced the front hydraulic pump with the correct new pump, works great but now seems to blow out oil cooler. I tested the pressure going to oil cooler which was nearly 0 lbs with gauge that is designed for low pressures. The pressure output to front lift cylinder is 2500 which is at factory specs. I am wondering where the relief valve is that pushes oil to cooler and if it can be adjusted. Also need to know where the main pressure adjustment is. Also have no start issue,,, I am jumping solenoid with hot lead as original solenoid wire does not receive voltage. I am thinking neutral safety switch. I appreciate any help on these issues.

Replies0

No replies yet.