Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

high reach demo pics

9420pullpan · 2006-09-06 21:22

thoguht u guys would like these

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies28
  1. #19420pullpan2006-09-06 21:27
  2. #29420pullpan2006-09-06 21:37
  3. #39420pullpan2006-09-06 21:43
  4. #4Cat4202006-09-06 21:58

    Cool stuff! I imagine you'd need some good eyes to run those with the attachments being so far away.

  5. #5Jeff D.2006-09-06 22:23

    That's pretty neat, alright. I watched a show once, can't remember if it was on the "Discovery Channel", or what, but they were showing how good guys could get with wrecking balls. I seem to recall they were knocking a pop bottle off a post, or something like that. It must take lot's of practice doing some of that demo stuff, with working so far away from it.

  6. #6cat3202006-09-06 22:35

    I didn't realize testa went down that far.They are based out of boston

  7. #7Ford LT-90002006-09-06 23:06

    You would need a pair of binoculars to see your attachments at the end of the stick. Also with that kind of leverage you could probably roll the machine over.

  8. #8Jeff D.2006-09-06 23:30

    Maybe this wouldn't work, or maybe it's been done before, but I thought maybe a very small "industrial" camera could be mounted inside something attached to the arm(with guards), and have it wired to a monitor inside the cab. The camera could be aimed at the attachment. Almost like a back-up camera on motorhome, except much more durable.

  9. #9Rowdy2006-09-07 03:44

    My guess is you could talk a dealer into it our new 994F has a camera mounted on the rear for backing up like those in the RV. It has ran for about 4 months now without problems.

  10. #10Dozerboy2006-09-07 20:32

    I don't even want to know how long it would take to demo a bridge support with a breaker like that.:sleeping

  11. #11mflah872006-09-07 20:37

    demo testa will go anywhere for work, they took a bridge down in miami and did some work in mississippi. those big demo companys gotta go where the work is.

  12. #12Wolf2006-09-08 03:27

    Fastest Way Question: What would be the fastest way to bring it down, short of explosives? Any ideas?

  13. #13544D102006-09-08 20:09

    I am envious of those tilting cabs...

  14. #14Dozerboy2006-09-09 21:59

    I don't think anything is better than explosives in such a situation, maybe multiple machines moving that barge around would be time consuming. I also don't understand why they just don't drop those overpass supports and work on them at ground level.

  15. #15345cl2006-09-13 19:41

    reach those are reach booms alrite!!great pics

  16. #16geert-yke2006-10-08 10:23

    The first pictures are from the www.highreachdemolition.com site!!! That are the pictures Remco and I have made!! So when you post here the pictures you have taken from our site, mention the source:nono . Whe also use not pictures from other people without source!

  17. #17digger242j2006-10-08 12:21

    This has come up before and been discussed, both in the public forum, and in PMs with some members. Now might be a good time to review. We're all here, at least in part, because we're turned on by equipment. We enjoy playing with it, talking about it, and looking at pictures of it. And, we enjoy sharing those feelings with like minded people. If you're going to share pictures, that are not your own, personally taken, photographs, it's at least common courtesy to give thanks and credit to whomever took the pictures. There are a lot of cases, in this internet era of "copy" and "paste" where pictures may have migrated far from where the owner first posted them, and there's no way of knowing who they actually "belong" to. In that case, it's still common courtesy to give thanks and credit when the actual owner identifies his work for us. We do a very good job here at HEF of respecting each other--our opinions and our right to them, and our work. Let's be careful not to let that atitude slip. :thumbsup I think I can speak for everybody when I say, thanks, Geert, for your pictures, and pass our thanks along to Remco as well.

  18. #18geert-yke2006-10-08 13:15

    We make pictures because we love machines. And of course we will share them with all people which also loves and like machines. But we had problems with persons from america that claims whe use ´their´ pictures whe have made in holland and germany. The person should beter say, look which pictures i have found on the internet. And know back to the pictures.

  19. #19Dozerboy2006-10-09 21:41
  20. #209420pullpan2006-11-14 22:23

    some more cool pics of some hig reach demo excavators

  21. #21MetalDragon_boy2006-11-25 15:03

    wow that first excavator looks huge! What sit opperating weight? Also what company builds it?

  22. #22Wulf2006-11-25 16:42

    Thats an awesome machine. 328 metric tons made by Kobelco http://www.kobelco-kenki.co.jp/english/news/2005_oct22.html

  23. #23MetalDragon_boy2006-11-26 06:48

    That is impressive.. it weights more than a PC3000, and that machine is also very big.

  24. #24EarthRockHill2009-06-11 09:35

    Testa Photographer Testa has jobs up and down the East Coast. They spent 2 years taking down the Grace and Pearman Bridges in Charleston, SC. Currently they are working in a few southern states including FL, SC, VA. http://www.setteducati.com

  25. #25them16772009-06-11 12:28

    I have heard of camera's being installed to help the operator to see what he is doing. I would imagine that at that height you could only use a smaller tool. I was told that you can change out for a smaller stick as you go lower to increase the tool size. Anyone have any ideas?

  26. #26rpm2009-06-12 05:26

    Thanks for the pictures. They are great and inspiring.

  27. #27EarthRockHill2009-06-12 12:05

    Jewell HRD Promo Video Jewell hired me to do a video for them of their demolition attachments for the National Demolition Association Tradeshow in Orlando, FL. This is what I delivered to them.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUwHTkfgcI

  28. #28EarthRockHill2009-06-13 10:40

    No binoculars needed. The guy that operates Testa's High Reach is one of the best operators I have seen. He spends a bit of time outside his machine before he starts wrecking and calculates every move. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r63TQb-HmgQ