Hi all I'm new to the forum and thought I'd may as well Start with asking I've bought a pc88mr today brand new of the loader and its got a twin hitch normally used to using a semi automatic one but i crowed the bucket then turned on the switch held it and still won't come off cant get it off for love n money tried it many ways must be doing something wrong somewhere can anyone help me out with it atb joe
the hill tefra has a ballbearing in the valve block ,you have to have it curled and folded right in ,if not it will move very slightly and thats it , can you hear it being activated hyd noise etc very good hitch strong and well built , i did have an issue with the solenoid when i first got it ,just took it off wiped it down and refitted ,worked ok since