Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to reduce abrasion about bucket teeth

sunflower · 2013-06-07 07:47

I found and tried many aftermarket bucket teeth but they did not perform well because some of these broke or cracked after one or two days on the excavators… Recently I just heard that there were many suppliers from China supplying bucket teeth. how do you reduce abrasion about bucket teeth? and which country' bucket teeth will you buy?

Replies3
  1. #1sunflower2013-06-07 07:51

    I can supply China' bucket teeth, any brand, any type. I am a manufacturer. email edited by Mod

  2. #2Shenandoah2013-06-07 08:12

    You "just heard" there were many suppliers from China supplying bucket teeth and now you're a manufacturer? You certainly are one to act fast, kudos...

  3. #3willie592013-06-07 20:18

    The second post by Sunflower removes any doubt the they are here for nothing else but to spam HEF in an attempt to hustle sales. As has been repeated many times on HEF, I'll repeat again..."Please don't respond to spammers". Ordinarily these spam posts would be removed from HEF to the spam bin to never be seen again, but since a response was made to the spam posts I instead have to edit out the spam email and pic and allow the thread to remain on the forum. Please please please please please do not respond to spammers.