Hi Guys, I am not sure if I am going about the right procedure here. If not please advise. I have a great opportunity for operators here. I have a large heavy machine Youtube channel and I am now looking for anyone who operates a machine. All I ask is for you to record an hour of footage on whatever you do. You can simply attach a camera to your machine and let it record. For every hour of footage my company will pay $20. I will simply upload this footage as live feeds to my channel and if you like reference to your business or channel. If anyone is interested in this opportunity please reach out to me. Kevin
Welcome to the Forums LG. If you would take a moment to read the Forum rules here - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this one - This is your introductory thread. Thank you in advance.
20 some years ago I could have had some great videos to post, doing some dozer stuff I have never seen on youtube. I suppose some others here could say the same. Special added edit here. Some youtubers do pretty good $ wise. Maybe you could buy me a machine of my choice and a large tract of land near by and you will get some great video's. Could also sell rides, with the right insurance policy of course. If I did something wrong here then please delete it.
These days I am working around too many people to video. Sort of like chidog said, there were some good opportunities before.
What happened to Mr Gizmo? Did you like my idea?
Lol, yea thats not a bad idea at all.