I have been approved for financing on this Bobcat E45 2017 but man I am not having much luck finding insurance that the finance company requires me to have and am desperatly seeking some help. This is what they want me to have and if anyone can direct me to somewher thats not want $7k year as I have been quoted would really appreciate it. must be shown as the following: Loss payee and additional insured List of Perils insured Sum insured List the deductible (max $5,000.00) List the liability amount (minimum $2 million) 15-30 days cancellation notice
Not sure of the dollar value you are trying to insure…. But for reference we pay $1636/year on 3 items: Euclid C-6 dozer (1964), Hyundai 210-7 excavator (2004), John Deere 50d mini excavator (2011). Combined declared value of $124,800. These machine are owned free/clear; not sure if that makes a difference…. Johnston Meier insurance. We are located in BC. We are fortunate to have an extremely knowledgeable and helpful insurance agent.
Maybe check with Hub insurance.