Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi 120-3 manual please

loveak77 ยท 2014-07-22 13:00

Does anyone have a link or can send me a manual? Email jaws136 at hotmail dot com.

Replies15
  1. #1loveak772014-07-31 11:45

    anyone? looking for electronics specifically

  2. #2greggn2014-07-31 14:10

    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hitachi-EX12...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item5408350d82

  3. #3c3172014-11-13 21:41

    It's been 6 months but if you're still looking, I have PDF copies of the EX120-3 Parts Catalog, as well as the Equipment Component Catalog (haven't gotten my hands on servicing manuals yet though)

  4. #4tool_king2014-11-15 01:29

    manuals loveak77 and c317 will email the manuals to both of you Saturday during the day or at night when I get home from work .Just finihed work double shift and going back in at 6:00am.

  5. #5c3172014-11-15 21:35

    awesome! this should be a fun busy weekend

  6. #6tool_king2014-11-16 10:39

    C317 what is your email addres?

  7. #7c3172014-11-16 23:22

    Good afternoon, Ed! My email address is [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon :drinkup

  8. #8c3172014-11-17 01:31

    Got your email. Thank you very much, Ed! You really are the tool king! :notworthy

  9. #9iconian62016-02-25 08:11

    manual request Sir, can you also send me the manual? I'd be forever grateful!

  10. #10Bufflan2016-03-14 03:10

    tool_king, loveak77 or c317 could you please send me the manual you have for Hitachi ex120-3 excavator i would really appreciate it. My e-mail is [email protected]

  11. #11radicalrescue2016-03-19 00:00

    i would like to get a copy of the ex120-3 manuals if some one will share i bought some to day but it was not gor the ex120-3 thanks ron [email protected]

  12. #12Maola2016-03-23 11:40

    i would like to get a copy of the ex120-3 manuals if some one will share email is [email protected] THANKS kevin

  13. #13red dog usa1242016-11-08 12:53

    Ex120-3 I am looking for information regarding my EX120-3. My ECU needs some work, and I am looking for a schematic to help. Specifically the diode for the angle sensor is fried (last guy put a 5a fuse in the block...) The light doesn't come on when I try to power up machine. Is the ECU info the same between 120-2 and 120-3, how about 120-5?? Thanks for the help guys. Have a great day. Mark

  14. #14bigtea2018-06-25 02:01

    Hi All, Does anyone have a copy of a zx120 workshop manual? Thanks

  15. #15rbcanaday2019-04-01 09:10

    I need the zx120 workshop as well