Excavator is a grey iron machine I think. EX135USR. I believe mid 2000s. The dipperstick from fully extended to fully retracted takes approximately 9 seconds. To go back to fully extended takes about 4 which is perfect. The rest of the excavator functions perfect. What do I need to look for or check?
Good day Please see attched I hope it is of help. Kind regards Uffex
Make sure you have good pilot pressure to the "arm in" side of the spool in question and also that the arm reduced leakage valve is not hanging up restricting your flow.
I havent gotten a chance to swap any lines yet but have some additional info. Stick out is probably closer to 3 seconds and stick in is around 6-8 seconds. If I curl the bucket while bringing the stick in, the time slows to about 11-12 seconds to bring it in
Sounds like the arm reduced leakage valve and or/arm reduced leakage pilot valve is sticking.
So I tried boom up 100% while arm in 100% and if arm is coming in any while boom is raising its too slow for me to see it moving
Definitely sounds like the reduced leakage circuit or a spool issue like uffex pointed out. Hopefully someone out there (hint...Lachau ) will have a diagram/picture of the reduced leakage location.