Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi 1995 ex 150 final drive

fitzgerald ยท 2017-04-07 13:41

any place to get a final drive.mine broke hub.

Replies16
  1. #1cuttin edge2017-04-07 14:57

    Was there not an equipment salvage yard in Nova Scotia? Stocks or something like that. I remember Kerr's getting parts from them for old graders.

  2. #2fitzgerald2017-04-07 19:27

    nothing in nova scotia.i tried all canada and some usa places nothing so far

  3. #3cuttin edge2017-04-07 20:35

    What is the John Deere equivalent to the 150

  4. #492U 34062017-04-07 20:42

    Wajax can't get parts?

  5. #5fitzgerald2017-04-07 20:55

    jd 590 the same

  6. #6fitzgerald2017-04-07 20:56

    can not get any final drive parts from dealership or jd

  7. #7GregsHD2017-04-07 22:30

    Did you try www.garageasp.com in Quebec? Their website shows a final drive hub for a 590D, Deere #AT126840. If that crosses to your Hitachi#? Just search that part# on their site. I've dealt with them before and they're a good outfit.

  8. #8fitzgerald2017-04-07 23:00

    Thanks i called them a few times .No luck.They are looking for one for me.

  9. #9GregsHD2017-04-07 23:09

    Did we go through this already? How about www.viequipmentltd.com Or www.leemarexcavatorparts.com on Vancouver Island?? Gotta be one somewhere...

  10. #10excavator2017-04-08 01:02

    Try Brikers in Surrey B.C. They list a good used takeoff.

  11. #11fitzgerald2017-04-08 07:45

    i try them thanks

  12. #12ozwrecker2017-04-18 08:08

    Hi Mate we have a wrecking/bone yard in Australia can you send me your email address if you want and I will quote you a replacement price?

  13. #13excavator2017-04-18 21:42

    fitzgerald, were you able to find a final drive?

  14. #14ozwrecker2017-04-19 00:22

    yes we have a unit here thats been through our workshop (final drive and reduction) $8500.00 aud I may also have another unit coming in on exchange that we will be looking at rebuilding as well

  15. #15fitzgerald2017-04-19 22:33

    no not yet

  16. #16ozwrecker2017-04-19 23:45

    Hi Fitzgerald my email is [email protected] can you send me an email and I will send you the quote for the final drive?