hi everyone. new here and just got a well used hitachi 200. I think its a grey market but the price was right. I was told it is a 1991 200ex. just wondering if anyone would have a pdf of a service manual for it. it seems to be over full and sometimes leaking out of the swing motor dipstick. any help would be great as im a heavy duty mechanic apprentice trying to get good at my trade, thanks
also wondering how I tell a -3 , -4 ,-5 apart from each other? thanks
HI Yeahyo! could you please send me serial number of your exavator? I'll try to find manual for you
number plate is missing.i took a few pics of this gem. haha
don't know if this helps to id it?
That's a 200-1, I'm pretty sure all the higher dash numbers have the pumps on the right side of the machine...
I think there is no electronics in it too. manual throttle and no original interments or dash
anyone have a 200-1 manual ? thanks
What is the problem of your ex200?
the boom creeps down slowly, the swing motor leaks up the dipstick a bit and one of the track motors is slow. not much pushing power but it digs fine. just want a manual to make finding problems easier . thanks
hitachi ex200 problem Just like our ex200 unit the swing motor leaks and after 30 mins of continuous operation engine will totally shut off after restarting the unit it moves very slow it takes time to move the bucket up and down. What would be the possible defects of this unit ? hope you can advice me about this matter. Thanks so much.
from what I've been told the swing motor case drain goes thru filter to tank. so a filter plug or a line collapsed. if the case leaks a lot the pump could be worn. no power and shut down sounds like a fuel problems. there is a screen in one of the banjo fittings by the filters. check that. let me know. thanks
no one has one?
I wish I could help you, but all I have manuals for is an EX200-2... I will ask my brother, he works for Wajax, maybe he can find you something...
im not sure its a -1. do you have a manual for the -2 you could email me? thanks