Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi 200Lc pump pressure

Mathew ยท 2010-11-29 19:06

I have a 1987 200LC. Can the hydralic pumps be turned up?

Replies6
  1. #1roadrunner812010-11-29 20:24

    Max system pressure is controlled by the overload relief valves.

  2. #2Mathew2010-11-29 20:43

    Does that mean it can not be turned up or down? Mine was bogging the engine down when I would like max out one of the control input's. I called the dealer and he came out and did something to the pump's so it would not do that. It just never seems like it has much hydralic power and it has new pump's on it and a fresh engine overhaul. After the dealer played with the pump's we figured out that on the fuel injection pump was not letting the throttle open all the way.

  3. #3roadrunner812010-11-29 22:36

    Pumps can be adjusted, I dont know the procedure for your machine I'm sure someone here can help.

  4. #4roadrunner812010-11-29 22:38

    You should post the serial #, and pump # for reference.

  5. #5Mathew2010-11-29 22:48

    Thanks Roadrunner I'll do that.

  6. #6cutting edge2010-11-30 01:09

    ....and find someone else to tune up your machine. With fresh pumps and motor it should only take about an hour to have that puppy digging like.....well,something that digs really well.