Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi 200LC question

transamz9 ยท 2012-05-23 16:49

I am working one that the climate control switching has quit. I have come to find out that it is going to be hard to find parts because the machine was made in Italy. Does anyone know where one could find used parts for this machine?

Replies8
  1. #1JGS Parts2012-05-23 17:07

    what year model is it and could you post a picture of the part please i might have one in stock for you mate brand new.

  2. #2transamz92012-05-23 17:14

    I can't get you a picture but the part is made by Zexel. Customer # 4405163 / Part no. is 503722-1821

  3. #3JGS Parts2012-05-23 17:16

    so this is not a EX200 just a 200?

  4. #4transamz92012-05-23 17:17

    No , it's a 200 LC-2

  5. #5transamz92012-05-23 17:19

    I'm sorry, yes it is an EX200LC

  6. #6Diggaman2012-05-28 01:20

    I think you will find that "4405163" is the actual Hitachi part no. for this part that you are looking for. The "503722-1821" is the Zexel part no. whom manufacture it for Hitachi. It should have two electrical plugs on the back of it & it fits most late model Hitachi EX120/EX150/EX200-5 if you are trying to locate a second hand one. Please bear in mind that not all Hitachi EX-5's use this controller. The early models had a controller with only a single plug on the back of it & they are not interchangble with each other. If you are not able to locate or find a good used one , you could try you local JD dealer with this part no. (4405163) as im pretty sure it should be avaliable from them for a (shall we say) reasonable price.

  7. #7transamz92012-05-29 15:03

    Yeah , $700. That's why I'm looking for second hand or another route. The one that is in it , of all things, makes the heat run wide open as soon as the machine starts. It has been 90* here lately. Thanks for the replies. You have given me a few other machines(options) to look for. Thanks again guys.

  8. #8rshackleford2012-05-29 16:10

    Sometimes you just have to pay the Piper. I haven't had much luck finding electronic components from jobbers for any of our equipment.