Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi 210-6 service reset

Markmc1996 · 2021-07-06 15:52

Hi everyone I’m servicing a hitachi 210 dash 5 and dash 6 this week I’m wondering before I do it can the service light be reset on dash or is it plug in laptop? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-07-06 22:36

    On those yellow hitachis you can do it in settings. Don't need to plug it in. You just scroll through and find the service reset and select it. I would assume the Hitachis would be the same.

  2. #2mg23612021-07-07 05:14

    I believe the the menu choice will be labelled "Maintenance Notice". At least that is what is says on Deere's 210.

  3. #3Txhayseed2021-07-07 09:28

    Yep mg. That is in fact what it says. I hoped in a 210 this morning and looked also

  4. #4Markmc19962021-07-16 17:32

    Yes you can do it on the dash panel thanks guys for your help