Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi

Muckpusher ยท 2019-11-26 13:01

Looking for info on Hitachi uh 181 excavators. Sounds like it is a grey market machine here in the US. Can't find much on the internet about them either. Does anybody know what countries they were produced for and a good source for parts? Any internet sites about these machines? Thank you for your time!

Replies3
  1. #1seville0092019-11-26 16:12

    I had a well used Hitachi EX60 URG for about 10 years; sold it about two years ago. I am pretty sure it was grey market. There is a local Hitachi dealer/repair shop that did the initial filter and fluid change for me, as well as a few repairs. You may want to a search for something like that. I also seem to recall seeing somewhere when I had it that many John Deere parts were interchangeable with Hitachi Edit: https://www.deere.com/en/our-compan...truction/2018may17-deere-hitachi-celebration/

  2. #2excavator2019-11-26 22:56

    I checked the Deere parts site and it still lists a UH181, however I know they have begun dis-continuing parts for machines newer than this.

  3. #3LACHAU2019-11-27 01:43

    This Model is equivalent Model UH16. You can try to find parts at this web site.