Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Dr. EX

stuska1 · 2015-05-09 20:18

Is this scan tool the same version a dealer would have? Does it have all needed capabilities to monitor machine data during operation? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitachi-exc...-10-/251568845339?hash=item3a92abf21b&vxp=mtr

Replies14
  1. #1tool_king2015-05-09 21:24

    It is the same tool I have .I also use the WinDr and JD MPDR software .Both are laptop software. I use the laptop more often .Large screen ,look up manual while scanning machine ,search internet.But the Palm is very portable .That is why I also like it .

  2. #2stuska12015-05-09 22:23

    Is this the laptop version? http://www.ebay.com/itm/EX-ZX-XY201...hash=item19f1ebfdb3&item=111432957363&vxp=mtr

  3. #3tool_king2015-05-10 10:46

    Yes this laptop tool. But sometime these china tools the disc has a palm version that will be posted on the laptop .Call me tomorrow at 1-201-832-1606 work cell .I can explain this better to you .What is your email address?I can sent you some stuff on this . thanks

  4. #4stuska12015-05-12 21:31

    Tool_king, did you get my email after our phone conversation? I am still interested in the information you have to offer. Thanks.

  5. #5tool_king2015-05-13 10:33

    I sent you stuff to your email.

  6. #6josegetec082015-05-13 21:56

    × Web Aplicaciones Noticias Shopping Más Hola....tengo una pregunta. Tengo una excavadora ex450 lc-5 Necesito la herramienta de diagnósti... Más ---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFilipinoFinésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaosianoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSerbioSomalíSuecoSundanésSwahiliTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaYídishYorubaZulúEspañol Hello .... I have a question . I have an excavator EX450 LC-5 I need diagnostic tool Dr ex...Más ---------------AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFilipinoFinésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaosianoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSerbioSomalíSuecoSundanésSwahiliTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaYídishYorubaZulúInglés Cambiar a español Hello .... I have a question . I have an excavator EX450 LC-5 I need diagnostic tool Dr ex But it is hard to find and have seen that there is a palm Dr zx and not whether ests work for my team . ?

  7. #7garyw2015-05-23 12:43

    If its a l ZX450-5 then the Dr zx palm reader will not work. You'll need to use the laptop version which is Mpdr which in the UK is dealer only software

  8. #8anepxix2024-01-21 05:03

    hi.. this had been old thread.. but i really need to get the mpdr or windr software.. if you can share pls email me at [email protected] tqvm for help

  9. #9tool_king2024-01-21 06:24

    Email sent

  10. #10anepxix2024-01-21 06:33

    Thanks for the response.. unfortunately I haven't received the email

  11. #11tool_king2024-01-21 06:54

    you email is kicking back saying rejecting . I going to try sending you one file at a time and you put them in a folder called windr .Nope still kicks back .

  12. #12shopguy2024-01-21 07:00

    Welcome to the forum! Tool king will git you going,he was a big help to me.

  13. #13tool_king2024-01-21 09:09

    Shopguy how are you ? Here it like 9 down there today .

  14. #14shopguy2024-01-21 09:14

    I am okay,how bout you