Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi DX45 Parts Diagram Required.

JimInOz ยท 2013-08-30 04:47

Hi , I'm wondering if anyone has a Parts book for a Hitachi DX45 dozer. I would appreciate a copy of the 3 speed transmission section. I have a friend with transmission issues & we need to identify part numbers on clutch packs,etc. A Furukawa FD45 might be the same . I'm happy to provide my email address. Thanks, Jim

Replies1
  1. #1deuce2172018-07-31 01:27

    Jim, I am another owner of this hard to find machine manual. I joined this forum based on your thread here. I have a Furukawa 45 and it looks just like a Hitachi 45 Dozer and seems just as limited for parts and info. I would appreciate any help / suppliers or any thing you have. 1st and 2nd gear are so week it can't make it on a trailer or push itself currently. It is very clean and taken care of, but has started to have issues.