What is the stall speed for Hitachi EH1100-3? Engine: MTU 12V2000 Transmission: Allison H6610A
For the Hitachi I have no idea, but to give you some sort of idea on a similar size Cat truck with a C32 V12 engine and 6-speed powershift transmission the torque converter stall speed specification is 1600 ± 65 rpm. Those numbers may be way off for the Hitachi but I suspect not. A bit more info. The Cat C32 engine is rated 1750 RPM @ Full Load, 1950 RPM @ High Idle No Load. You said the corresponding figures for the MTU engine in the Hitachi are 2100 & 1900. So on that basis with converter stall being 150 RPM below Full Load RPM then maybe the converter stall RPM on the Hitachi could be as high as ±1750 RPM. Hope that helps but please don't take it as gospel.
A stalltest was done and stall speed was 1500rpm. Sounds too low. The transmission does not upshift from 1st gear, code 2214. Chasing ghosts until I can get the true spec No load engine is 2100 rpm
Will it shift out of 1st speed if you run it downhill.?
Unfortunately the machine is in a remote area. Sensors get used for other dumpers by the techs on site for testing. So its a difficult situation, I have no control of. A dumper thats running needs to park to rob sensors back and test the one with the shift problem.