Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX 120–2 quick hitch hydraulic piping

Sam735 · 2025-07-21 18:07

hi all recently purchased a Hitachi EX 120–2 and I’m wondering if anyone knows if it’s possible to add a quick hitch to it I have the technical manual but it doesn’t seem to mention piping for a quick hitch wondering if anyone has done it and could give me a hand thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-07-22 01:20

    Quick connectors are divided into mechanical quick connectors and hydraulic quick connectors. If you don't have a mechanic around you, it is not recommended to modify the hydraulic quick connector. I have a complete set of parts for modifying hydraulic quick connectors for sale. If you think you have strong hands-on ability, you might as well watch the modification video before deciding whether to modify it. You can contact me and I will send you the video.

  2. #2Sam7352025-07-22 01:47

    Okay thanks. Would you mind sending a video and a price for parts to my email? Thanks. [email protected]

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-07-22 02:32

    I have sent the video to your email.