For all you guys who need it .e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
Hi There, Can I get a copy? Sap
hi hammer, if you have a spare copy
good afternoon, I'm new, I need the service manual for Hitachi EX 200-5 AND OF EX120-2
[email protected]
PLEASE email it to me! it would be a life saver right now!! [email protected] THANKS!:notworthy
Hello mates, I'm interestingmmmcan send to my email address? [email protected] Thnkss
can u email me? [email protected] send me that manual of ex120-1
Please email it to me: [email protected] . Many thank!
Could you please sned me a copy of the manual. [email protected]
hitachi ex120-2 Hi can i have a copy...thanks in advance..
Please sent to me. Thanks so much! [email protected]
Hi! Can you send me? Thank you! [email protected]
I need a manual for a hitachi 120-2 if you have one
Hi I have a Hitachi EX 120-3 WOULD THE MANUAL WORK FOR IT , IF SO COULD YOU SEND ME A COPY. Murrayg [email protected]
please send me a copy if they are still available
Please send copy of hitachi ex120-2 if still available to [email protected] Thanks
Hi i have a Hitachi EX 120-1 and I need shop manual for it to repair so could you plz send me a copy..THANKS! this is my email: [email protected]
Good day Hammer Please forward a copy to [email protected] this is our kind of reading. Kind regards Uffex
Could you please send me a copy? [email protected]
Please send me the service manual for Hitachi EX120-2. I am particularly interested in the wiring diagram. [email protected] Thank you.
Need manuals fore Hitachi EX 120 I have a Hitachi EX 120 (doesn't say 1 or 2 or 3) and need every kind of manual, especially service and shop (trouble-shooting and diagnosis). I bought the rig through an excavator friend who got it from a local company, so I had no access to seller. Anything you can provide? I'll pay if necessary; I just don't want to be ripped off by the numerous companies who advertise and can't even write basic grammatical English! Or, can you refer me to a legit company?
oops Oops, I forgot: my email is
Hello Hammer Please forward a copy to [email protected] this is just what i need Kind regards Robert
can i get a copy as well? [email protected]
if you haven't tired of sending it to everyone I would like a copy also thankyou [email protected]
Good day to you Hammer Can you send me your manual at [email protected] Thank you:notworthy
Hitachi EX120 manual Hammer49, kindly send me copy of Hitachi EX120 manual? Send to my email ad . Thanks a lot!!! Speedmaster
Hi, i need manual for ex100-2. Can you send to me please..my email is [email protected]
I need service manual Dear Hammer, If it posible still could you send me manual please. My mail adres: [email protected] Thanks for your help.
I would like to know how this functions and how can we best use it – the Hitachi EX-120 manual? I will definitely like to have a copy of the manual too.
May i have a copy. also for ex120-3. Thank You so much [email protected]
Hi, my lady and I have just snagged an EX120-2 at auction. Needs a couple of things doing to it and we will be doing the work ourselves. Been looking for manuals etc online, very hard to find. I would appreciate a copy of any / all documentation that is available / that you may have. Operators & Service manuals, wiring diagrams, parts lists etc, anything relevant to the EX120-2. webdude at thewebdudes d0t com thanks so much!!!
hi hammer49 i am waited for your help [email protected]
I also have a 120-3, if the manual works for that model would you please send me a copy? [email protected]
please send me a copy [email protected]
I have a question if anybody has received a copy of the Hitachi manual?
no.. do you have?
Good day sardine No I do not have a manual and I suspect niether does the the origininal post, I have some information regarding this product i I can help I will. Kind regards uffex
hi uffex.. i need wiring diagram for this machine... hope you can help.. thank you
Can you send me anything u have for ex120-3 to chris@ireland-industrial Many Thanks Chris
uffex thank you very much... hope this can solve my problem
Hello Mr. Hammer, I have a Hitachi ex 120-3. Would this manual cover mine and is it possible to print a page or two when working on the machine? Maine Hd6b Dude
i WOULD LIKE TO DELETE THIS POST.i DONT HAVE A COPY OF THIS MANUAL NO MORE.MY COMPUTER HARD DRIVE WENT BAD AND I LOST EVERYTHING.SORRY
Manual Hi Hammer. Is the manual still available? EX120-1. I need to set up the throttle linkages. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Need the service manual for the ex 120-2 send to [email protected] . Thanks
i'd like a copy for a ex120-2 if you have it thanks in advance
hi hammer would be great to get hat manual [email protected]
hello hammer i really want hitachi manual, please e-mail me that thanks a lot [email protected]
hello. i am in need of a manual for an ex120-3 excavator. if you can email one to me i would be grateful. email to [email protected] . thanks steve.
Hi I urgently need a manual. If you could please send me one. Thanks
Sorry my email address is [email protected]
hi!friend you send to me: [email protected] thanks!very much
Hi, i have a Hitachi EX 120-2, EX 60-3, But i don't have any manual books.., if so could i have a copy too..
my email is [email protected]
i can use it please send to [email protected] thanks thanks I think my book is lost
thank you for the reply
hi....can i get the copy? plese send to my email [email protected] thanks before
Hey hammer, I'm in need of am ex120-1 service manual, if you could mail me a copy at [email protected] would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Hi hammer, i need one copy too. Thanks a lot of the great help.. my email is [email protected]
For others that are stumbling upon this link: Hammer wrote the above on page 3 of this post. It looks like there is no manual...anyone else have one?
hammer49 can i have manual ex120-1 plz
Hello, I know this is an old post but I was hoping to get a manual for my dads ex120-1 please? He just has one and he needs a part and he isn't sure what the name of the part is.... and he has other issues with his machine that a manual would really be helpful with, could I please get sent a manual for this excavator? heres my email..... [email protected] .
Ditto to the above quote if theres anyone out there that has one (manual for ex120-1 Hitachi) I would really really appreciate getting sent one to my email please....... [email protected] .
Hi Hammer49 my email is [email protected] could you please email me the service manual as i require it urgently thank you in advance
Did anybody ever get a copy of Hammer49's Hitachi Manual before his computer crashed?
I have an Hitachi EX120 manual avaiable. PM me at [email protected] for details.
Mnauals Good day BrianGrenier No sir we have not received any manual this I believe is some ploy to get high responses numbers, we have some information relating to Hitachi machines at ExcaTech.com happy to help genuine enquiries. Kind regards Uffex
hi can you send my a copi of this manual hitachi ex 120 my e mail is [email protected] tanks
hi stevie1968 you have the manual of hitachi ex120 you can send my a copy my e mail is [email protected] tanks
please pm me for details...
hi Hammer49 Can I get a manual my email address is [email protected] thanks
hammer49 computer crashed .does not have them any more .I have them. post which series you guys need .I will try to help out with mamuals thanks ed
Can you please share with me a service manual for EX 120-3 if available...Thanks
can i have a copy sir thanks.. [email protected]
Can you send me a copy for the EX 120-3 ? [email protected] Thinks William.
Can you send me a copy for the EX120-2? [email protected] Thanks,
Hammer49 if you still have a hitachi ex120-2 manual i could use a copy [email protected] thanks
HI HAMMER...CAN I GET THE MANUAL SERVIS EX120-5 MY EMAIL [email protected]
EDDIE GT I emailed you the workshop and tech manuals for the 120-5 .
tqvm
hi.. can i also get a manual for ex120-2 & ex120-3? anyone here who have it. share it plss. My email add is valrunez@Yahoo. com thankyou in advance sir
Hi, Hello to everyone, I'm a new member too... Please, Could someone send me a manual for ex120-2? email: [email protected] Many thank's in advance
Can you share this with me. I need 1 copy.
i could really use a -3 service and parts manuel
Hey Hammer . Could I get a copy of the 120-2 manual please Thanks You da man!
Ex 120-2 service ,shop and parts manuals would be greatly appreciated if anyone has them My e-mail address is [email protected] , Thanks in Advance
Dear sir Please send me the excavator hitichi 350 manual My email- [email protected]
Hi, Hello to everyone, I'm a new member too... Please, Could someone send me the parts manual for ex120-2? A service manual too but I really need the parts manual the most. email: [email protected] Many thank's in advance
Hello , If i could get a service manual for the ex 120-2 sent to my email that would be awesome! Email: [email protected] Please and Thankyou.
hi i have hitachi ex120-1 would manual work for it.. can you help me??
Hi I am new to the web. Can anyone help? I have a Hitachi EX120-3 excavator year 1995. I cannot get the engine to increase speed from the control panel “I,L,E,P or the increase button” and all of the LED’s will not come on. I removed and had a look inside and found a resistor bunted out. The resistor that have gone is marked on the board as R2 and the only id number I can find on the board is YU-292 P (l). Can anyone help with a technical drawing or can tell me what the value of the resistor should be and also what should be the voltage coming from the resistor. I measured the voltage coming to the resistor and it is 23 volts. Thanks Sandybay
hi, hammer can i have a copy of hitachi EX-120 manual. my mail addrs is " [email protected] ". thanx
[email protected]
Anything for a hitachi EX200-1 ? if so please email to [email protected] Thanks
Hello can you send me a copy to [email protected] Thanks
If you have anything on ex120-2 would be greatly appreciated! [email protected] Having electric/hydraulic issues Thanks!
can you also send me a copy of Hitachi EX120-3 manual pplease? [email protected] THANKS!
Hitachi ex 120 manuals Hopefully you still have manuals for the hitachi ex 120? Thank you
If you have a repair manual and pars manual for the EX120-2, I sure would like on. I'm on the forum now to find out which color wire (red or yellow ) goes to the temp sensor on the BD41 Izusu engine. Thanking you in advance. Bill
tool king- I know it's been a while since you posted this but if you would be able to email me any manuals you have on the hitachi 120-5 I would be grateful. Thanks, Jamie [email protected]
sparkydigger manuals emailed to you .let know if you got all of them .
Dear tool-king. I received a e-mail from you Friday stating that you sent me the repair manual and parts manual for a Hitachi EX 120-2. You wanted to know if I have received them. I have not received them as yet. Thanking you in advance. [email protected]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfJAC2XKM5OQXVsZGN4cnJQdTg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfJAC2XKM5OQ1R3QzF5N0Jfams/view?usp=sharing
Hello: New user..... 99 EX75UR-3 crawls extremely slow, plenty rpms Machine is Euro/Chinese model no tie downs, Chinese icons etc. Have service parts manual. Does travel mode allow faster crawling....took for ever to get up road to camp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfJAC2XKM5ONTlpNkVXNVBiNzQ/view?usp=sharing
doug: Nothing for 120.....can you help my question on travel mode?
sorry have no info on your model
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfJAC2XKM5ONTlpNkVXNVBiNzQ/view?usp=sharing is 120 parts
thanks Doug and tool king. Really appreciate the manuals and your time.
Hey mate im after manual on a hitachi ex200 axiz 3g my email is jeff.kiteqs@g,ail.com thanks
I need a manual. [email protected]
JNSuski what dash number is you machine ?
Also to all members looking for manual .Please state what dash number machine you have .
the uniti am working for is ex120-2
Ex130k-5 Hi do you have a manual for an EX130K-5 and do you know the difference between this and an EX120-5
Hi. I was wondering if you would have a manual for a hitachi ex120-1?
Hi Tool king Can you send me a manual for a hitachi ex120-1
Hello Tool King, Will you please send me a hitachi ex120-2 service manual.
Kpm01 What is your email address?
RdJIII What is your email address?
[email protected]
To all the members asking for manuals Please also provide your email address with the post . This will make more smooth and quicker to get manuals .
Rick the only thing I have close this 120 would be the John Deere manuals which are the same or very close to it .
Hi Tool King it's [email protected]
If its close, then it might be good enough, will you please send it to me, at [email protected] Thank You RdJIII
Kpm01 and RdJIII manuals were sent to you both of you.hope they work for you .
Thanks Tool King. Really appreciate it
You are welcome .If you have any to share back just email me.
Hello Tool King, Would you have a shop manual for Hitachi 120-2 ?? Many thanks in advance. [email protected]
Moss manuals were emailed to you.Hopefully these help .
Thank you so much Tool King. Every little bit of info helps.
can i get a repair manual for EX120-2? desperatly seeking my mail id- [email protected]
Badly need a service manual/repair manual for EX120-2 my mail - [email protected] Thanks in advance
The manuals where email over to you .
I have an EX 120 (no "1" or "2" after it), according to the large black decal. But the tag on the right side bottom of the cab, which appears to be model and serial plate (I can't read Japanese), says: KX120-2m 1 EW-038567 Can anybody yell me what I have, and where to go for a manual? I have fuel problems and need help. Thanks very much.
Can you provide any pictures of it ? What engine do you have in it ? As for fuel issues have you checked the banjo fitting bolt screens ?One will be on the inlet to the water separator and other will be on inlet to transfer pump .I have also seen them on the inlet to the secondary fuel filter housing inlet .
Tool-King: Thank you for your fast reply. Looks like Hammer49 who started this thread had a computer crash and couldn't respond to the kazillion requests for manuals. So I'm still in need, just more desperate now that my rig is down, I'm in the middle of several jobs on my property, and the season is rushing to a close (I'm at 6300' elevation in NE California)! From reading numerous posts about fuel problems, it looks like the various EX120s (-2 and -3, etc) are all different. That's why I need to know what I have. From my Serial # is it possible to look up my machine? Or, can you tell me where to look for engine identification? I took photos of the ID plate referenced above (KX120-2m, etc.) and the hydraulic pump, hoping they would help identify the version I have. I also photographed as much of the fuel delivery system as I could; I can post as soon as I transfer them from phone to laptop (tonight) to post here. I just don't know how to draw arrows on the pics to ask specific questions. If you tell me what else to take pics of, I can and will provide. I just learned what a banjo bolt is; seems to me there are several. I'll open them one by one to look for screens. When you write "water separator" do you mean the plastic sediment cup-looking receptacle that drains from the bottom? I've opened the intake (and even removed the whole thing from the top on one occasion) but didn't inspect for a screen. Will do so next. If that's not the separator, what is? Thanks again; more soon.
You can call me at 908-305 8457 is if you need tech help .
could you please send me a copy of the ex 120-2 please
could you please send me a copy of the ex 120-2 please to [email protected]
Hi i have a Hitachi EX 120-1 and I need shop manual for it to repair so could you plz send me a copy..THANKS! this is my [email protected]
hi mahalkopaata thankyou for your email but i couldnt read or open your thread sorry regards mac
Timmy, I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the manual for the Hitachi EX120. There's no -1 or -2 or anything other than EX120; I think it must have been one of the early ones. Thanks very much. My email:
`hi oxidad i have a copy of the parts manual i will send you maybe that will be a small help . i am still looking for a copy of a shop manual for a ex120-1 thank you regards mac
If you are still sending manuals I would like to request on for the ex120-2. [email protected] . thank you
I am looking for a shop manual for ex100/2 . If any one can help me email noelmcgregor67@gmail .com Thanks in advance
I have manuals for my ex120-2 but just purchased an ex120-3 is there any big difference between the two machines electrically?
https://www.plantkeyshop.co.uk/epag...bjectPath=/Shops/es132531/Products/HIEX120-SM
Hey, could you show some pic of drum cutter for excavator? waiting for your response.
Any chance I could get manual for Hitachi ex120-3?
Can I have a copy?Thank you. [email protected]
Whats your email address?
Hi there, pleas [email protected]
Looking for Hitachi ex120-3 manual. [email protected]
I just emailed you the parts maunal . I will look to see if I have other manuals .
Please send a copy to [email protected] if still available
What dash number are you looking for?
120-3 ty
I need a manual for a hitachi 120-2 if you have one
What is your email address ?
I could really use one for a ex120-5 please Or a similar one that works for this machine. Thank you! [email protected]
Hello, I’m looking for the operating, parts and service manual for a EX120-2. [email protected] Cheers,
Send me a copy thnx. [email protected]
I was able to purchase a downloadable Ex120-2 operator manual through Johndeeretechinfo.com. If anyone wants to email a parts or service manual I would appreciate that. Would be nice to save a few bucks. Thanks
Thanks to tool_king. With his help and support, I found the problem with my EX120G-3. I did discover a way to read codes from the computers without the Dr EX. It led me to the failure of the harness between the pump pressure sensor, the boom extended sensor and the PVC. Repaired the harness and it is good to go. The issue was stalling of the engine when the boom was fully extended. Also, any loading of the hydraulic system dragged the engine down. Turns out the pump, without the sensors working was full swash plate at all times, i.e. stuck in high gear.
Hi, just wondering, how do you read codes on a EX120-2 without using computers
https://kattrak.com/spares/others/hitachi-spare-parts/ found some parts manuals
Hi tool_king if your still sending out manuals would you have any for a ex120-5. [email protected]
I need one for a ex135-5 usr
Hello tool_king, I bought a 1997 EX120-3 recently, I would appreciate any manuals or literature, If you're not fed up with all the requests. I don't mind paying for them, Thank you. My email is [email protected]
I will send them later today when I get to the house .
Hi, can anyone send me a copy of manual Hitachi EX 120- 5 And ex 120- 2..?
What is your email?
My email is [email protected] .. Thanksn
Any one have a schematic for a EX120G that could send it to me email is [email protected]
I have a copy if you want
yes sir can you please email it to me Email is [email protected] Thank you
I would like a owners/service manual for a Hitachi 120ex-2 please. I am looking to do some maintenance and repair. [email protected] Thanks!
Hello tool_king, I bought a 1997 EX120-3m recently, I would appreciate any manuals repair or literature, If you're not fed up with all the requests. , Thank you. My email is [email protected] I have a repair manual, but it seemed to me that there was an error there, and I would like to compare - thanks in advance)
M8 ,0.75 doesn't fit - too big
No Problem manuals email sent . I don't have the repair manual can you email me that .
Go m6
thank you tool_king, what about the thread pitch?
Not sure what they used on that . But will notice more then like the coarse . M6 1 coarse 0.75 fine
Thank you tool_king
Looking for wiring diagrams and diagnostic connector for the Hitachi 120-5 (2007). Thank you! [email protected]
Mr computerguy , What’s the Hitachi model # EX120-5 or ZX120 ?
Looking for a manual for ex120
ex120-1 series?
Yes ex120-1
Send e-mail PM
Could also use it thank you, [email protected]
Please send to my email [email protected]
What dash number do you have 2,3 or 5 ?