So the problem I'm having is the auto idle is no longer working. The throtte control functions normally it just doesnt return to idle when you let off the controls. Not a serious problem but kind of a pain. I've checked the connections they seem fine. It does throw an e05 once in awhile but when I check the codes it comes up 101 that's says "error in history"? If anybody knows a trick or has any input I would appreciate it thanks.
It sounds like you have a pressure switch shorted through. Basically each hydraulic function has a pressure switch that is normally open when there is no pilot pressure to operate a function. When pressure is applied to the switch it closes and sends a signal to the computer that the engine speed needs to be turned up. It also works on the back side as when nothing is being operated for about 2 seconds the throttle backs down to mid speed and a few seconds later to a little over low idle. If you know how to work the monitor panel you can get into the bit codes for each switch and see which one is stuck on all the time. The purpose of the auto idle is to save fuel. The down fall of the auto idle is that it wears out the governor throttle shaft and the darn thing ends of leaking lots of oil. I used to tell people to put the thing in manual and run the throttle yourself. The cost to fix the pump was around $2,500.