Hello everyone unfortunately I am a new owner of a hitachi ex200-2 If I would have read some of the posts about these particular machines before I bought it it would have saved me a lot of money and aggravation but moving forward I would appreciate any knowledge and wisdom that could come my way
I have about every problem I have seen mentioned in you posts and will start with this I bought the machine about a month ago and immediately brought it to a friend of mine who is a very capable jd Mech he put a pump conversion kit on it and it still will stall the motor and many other things like won’t function hardly at all when it is cold and is stuck in high travel etc I have read several posts about these machines and I have almost ruled out engine power lose Was anything needed to be deleted or discounted when the conversion kit was installed
Hello Mark, What are you referring to as a 'pump conversion kit'? What problems are you trying to address right now?
The engine will bog or die if you get into it and also it is stuck in high travel or so it seems I had a Mech install the conversion kit it came with the machine when I bought it I don’t think it made much of a difference I was wondering if with the conversion kit installed if the computer is supposed to be deleted or other parts of the system
The conversion kit went on top of the pump replacing the solenoids
Almost doesn't mean a lot. You have to be positive here. Has there been an engine stall test run?
No
I am not familiar with a conversion kit. But the engine dieing out sounds like a fuel supply issue. I would concentrate on that problem before worrying about the high speed travel. Did the engine dieing out issue just start occurring after the conversion kit was installed?
Yes Mark nichols 815/210/9696
Hi mark did you ever get your conversion figured out on your machine