Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX 200 LC-3 Fast turn

ExMec ยท 2011-10-21 15:08

Hello everyone. I'm glad to be part of Heavy Equipment Forums. I'm having some problems with our Hitachi 200 LC-3, when the turning joystick is push to the right the machine goes slowly to the right, but whe it is push to the left even when is softly pushed the machine tunrs out of control and very fast. We have gone through scanners, technicians from other companies and found nothing. When machine is scanned works properly for a few days and malfunction comes back. Can someone help, guide me or if is there any service manual you can share it will be very helpful. Thanks, R_Narv.

Replies6
  1. #1tool_king2011-10-21 20:50

    Exmec I have a service manual for a dash 5 if that is any help.Download these links. http://www.4shared.com/document/V6EBb0HZ/CONTENTS_157T-1-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/gjcrXqV_/CONTENTS_157T-2-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/8vBE7McI/CONTENTS_157T-3-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/3moL8suI/CONTENTS_157T-4-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/-tLrBEpA/CONTENTS_157T-5-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/qVTdG5Bl/ENGINE_AND_ACCESSORIES_W06.html Hopefully these will help .Let me know if you need the parts manual.

  2. #2bwmwaima2011-10-22 01:48

    The symptons you describe sound the same as I have just had with a EX150-1. The cause was a weak inner spring of the two, in the pilot control valve for the swing. If this has just happened there may be a broken spring.

  3. #3ExMec2011-10-22 11:38

    Thank you both for your help. I'll check the springs on the pilot control valve. We had the same problem moths ago with a finisher CAT AP1055B, change the control valves and ready to go. tool_king, are those machines too differen form each other?, because if they are not, this will be very helpful. Downloading....

  4. #4tool_king2011-10-22 18:09

    I am not totally sure ExMec .It is closeted thing I had to it .Any information is better than no information.Here is the parts manual .Download these links. http://www.4shared.com/document/6FV-vBOO/CATALOG_EX200-3_LC_H_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/nL1w7IoI/EQUIP_COMP_EX200-3_LC_H_.html

  5. #5tolgiz2011-11-11 07:04

    sir check the link

  6. #6tool_king2011-11-11 12:13

    tolgiz What do you mean(sir check the link) .More information please . THANKS ED