Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX 60

Service Truck ยท 2017-01-19 22:52

Looks to buy a final drive or parts Ex60-1 S/n 107-18456 Does anyone have a part# or no where to order Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Huntoon2017-01-20 18:16

    Contact southwest equipment parts. Ask for Todd. He's super knowledgeable on Japanese travel motors. todd @sw-ep.com (909) 476-1056

  2. #2Service Truck2017-01-21 06:52

    Thanks I will try Monday unless you think he is in on Saturdays Also needing a source to order many parts for this Excavator Hitachi dealer and JD local don't want to talk about it because of Grey market They just say s/n no go cant help you

  3. #3Huntoon2017-01-21 11:08

    I would try Trek or ITR. You ask them for a dealer more local to you. They mostly deal with undercarriage but I know they have been adding more parts to their catalog. ITR America - Georgia 625 Old Norcross Road Suite E Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Call Now Phone: (770) 448-5555 Trek has a spot in Georgia too Lawrenceville (Atlanta), Georgia Address : 1100 Progress Circle, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Phone : (800) 766-8949, (770) 923-7600 Fax : (770) 923-2821 Email : [email protected] Branch Contact : Paul Young, Scott Sanford

  4. #4Service Truck2017-02-05 07:42

    After a lot of searching and lots of place telling me you cant get parts any more I found every thing for my EX 60-1 http://www.conequip.com/ Call 716-836-5069 Garret Hart parts ext. 216 I got all mine in a week Thanks RL Dirt

  5. #5Service Truck2017-02-05 13:55

    I also need the outside cover its called a ( carrier p/n 1010450) they cant get main case, only internal parts Thanks Robert