Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi ex 60

oh dan ยท 2023-03-13 23:15

need parts for my Isuzu motor it is a grey market machine, does anyone have an idea what motor they used in the older models, the ser. no. are U H 025 - 1 the other no. is 725 - 3966

Replies5
  1. #1excavator2023-03-14 12:36

    So according to your serial number it is a UHO25, not an EX60, same size machine just an earlier model. I've seen many UHO25s in Washington state that were repainted and badged as EX60s when shipped over by the grey market guys. I will try to get out to my manual room in the next little while to look see what engine was used. If I remember right the UHO25 had 3 models, dash 1,3 and 5.

  2. #2excavator2023-03-14 16:57

    As far as I can tell the Isuzu model was a 4BB1PC-S1, my book is for the UHO33 which is the non-grey market equivalent to the UHO25. The later models went to an FD3304 Nissan engine which continued into the EX series.

  3. #3excavator2023-03-14 17:08

    It's been a long time since I've dealt with these but what I said earlier does not seem to be correct. They made a UHO25 and a UHO25-7.

  4. #4oh dan2023-03-15 19:14

    i want to thank you for your time to answer, so the uh025 no. is the model and the 725 - 3966 is the ser. no ? so the motor could be a 4BB1PC - S1

  5. #5oh dan2023-03-15 19:28

    thank you for your time to reply, so the UH025 and the 725 - 3966 is the ser.no, and the motor could be a 4BB1PC - S1