Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HITACHI EX 75UR errore E51

Cilindru · 2025-05-28 04:36

Salve a tutti sono un nuovo utente in questo forum, perdonatemi se dovessi postare delle domande nella sezione sbagliata. Ho un problema con un Hitachi EX 75 UR sul monitor compare il codice errore E51, il braccio si solleva per circa 2 metri poi rallenta fino a fermarsi , qualcuno potrebbe indicarmi a cosa si riferisce questo errore . Grazie.

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-05-28 08:28

    Forum rule is that all posts are to be in English.

  2. #2Cilindru2025-05-28 16:12

    Hello everyone, I am a new user in this forum, forgive me if I post questions in the wrong section. I have a problem with a Hitachi EX 75 UR on the monitor the error code E51 appears, the arm lifts for about 2 meters then slows down until it stops, could someone tell me what this error refers to. Thanks.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-05-28 19:23

    Welcome to HEF Cilindru . Serial number prefix is 10L ? I believe code E51 pertains to the “angle” sensor at the arm. See screenshot below. , Sensor highlited in red.