My faithfull ex100-2 whom I've had for about 15 years is looking like she's going to need a new main pump, the pressures are not there anymore and after all other avenues are exhausted, we need a new pump for it. The problem comes in its a grey market machine, the main pump is only a single large pump and "deere" can't get me one, they only have a twin pump available, I"ve talked to several pump shops that do rebuilds, and without parts support from deere they are no help at all, but they can get me a replacement pump that will fit my machine, the problem is the time frame to research it out, find one and get it to me, and my to put it in, first off, I don't have the time on my side this time of the year. So does anyone have any ideas as to what to do, where to find a replacement pump, who to contact and how to go about it? Open to ideas here, I'm going to get another machine to use for now, that'll be the next thread I'll start right after this one.
While you may have a grey market machine, the EX100-2 was sold through dealers in north america. Is your dealer a Deere AND Hitachi dealer? If not contact a Hitachi dealer. They may even have reman pumps. I have changed pumps on EX100-2 before with no problem getting the pump. Although it was a few years ago. I don't have the part number handy for it and it most likely changes up. If you don't get a satisfactory answer in the states, call a Wajax dealer in Canada. They are the Hitachi dealer across Canada.