I have an older Hitachi EX100-2 farm machine that after startup runs perfect and tracks fine "or" it operates the bucket fine "or" it operates the boom fine. Once you make any other function other than what you began with it slows to a snail's pace. I can shut it down and immediately restart the machine and it's a repeat of the same, normal to a snail's pace. Any ideas appreciated.
Are there any error codes on the screen? You can check the troubleshooting section in this manual. https://machinecatalogic.com/hitachi-ex100-service-manual/
I have not seen any codes on screen. I'm away from machine but will double check. Thanks.
Welcome to HEF BISKWIK ! Does the blinking light on the PVC (Pump and Valve Controller, behind the seat, bottom controller) flash once a second, or does it go out when the issue occurs? To read fault codes, you need to place a jumper in the diagnostic connector behind the right armrest and count the blinking LED on the PVC. Check your messages.