Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex120-2 manual hydraulic kit instructions

David Backfish · 2020-01-10 15:31

Got a manual kit but didn’t get any instructions anybody happen to have them? Can’t figure out where to hook up at valve block

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612020-01-11 05:50

    Welcome to HEF David ! Unfortunately that question has been asked many times and I have yet to see any instructions posted. Good luck in your search.

  2. #2David Backfish2020-01-13 20:33

    Thanks I’ll check that out

  3. #3excavator2020-01-13 23:02

    I've always found it a bit strange that they don't include instructions with their kits. Unfortunately I don't recall ever hearing of anyone having any success with the kits helping the problem either. Maybe no one has figured out how to plumb them correctly.

  4. #4David Backfish2020-01-16 07:47

    Yea not having any luck finding any info at all on Hose routing.

  5. #5Mikeyp7562020-01-19 09:38
  6. #6Mikeyp7562020-01-19 09:57

    David Backfish, I’ve been trying the same thing. Wrote back to company and received these instructions. Not sure I can post from my email. Hope it helps. Didn’t help me. But let me know.