Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX120-2 pressure switch

Tags · 2019-11-08 16:01

I have a grey market Hitachi EX120-2 serial #12N-30953 and the pressure switch on the valve for the dipper stick is leaking when I pull the stick in, the Deere dealer is not being very helpful with a part number, they want me to bring it in and I can’t really get it there. Anyone have a parts book or a part number? I have attached a pic of the sensor.

Replies7
  1. #1GregsHD2019-11-08 18:56

    Found on JD parts.. 4436271 "arm in pressure sensor switch" for a 490E #82 in the blown up view. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/74953/referrer/navigation/pgId/480860 Hard to say if that's correct?

  2. #2GregsHD2019-11-08 19:20

    Yours looks more like a 4333040

  3. #3Tags2019-11-09 08:38

    Thanks so much, really appreciate the help!

  4. #4tool_king2019-11-09 21:55

    If you like a parts book pdf manual . I can email you it .

  5. #5Tags2019-11-10 08:34

    Pm sent, thanks so much

  6. #6Charles Agod Abay2020-02-20 02:14

    Pls send me sir., [email protected]

  7. #7tool_king2020-02-20 19:46

    I will send it to you .