Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex120-2 Repair manual

Mikeyp756 · 2020-05-17 18:02

Does any buddy know where I can find an actual shop repair manual for a hitachi ex120-2 or John Deere 490e. I have a technical manual but it doesn’t have step by step removal and installation procedures. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612020-05-18 05:13

    https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/search?p0=model&p0_v=&p1=search&p1_v=tm1505&pattr=p0,p1

  2. #2Mikeyp7562020-05-18 08:13

    Thanks very much mg2361 I was looking at this one but am afraid it is basically same as the one I got. Does it show step by step removal and installation of parts like variable pressure compensated valve?

  3. #3mg23612020-05-19 04:59

    TM1504 is the Operation and Test manual, used for troubleshooting. TM1505 is the Repair manual for disassembly and assembly of components and yes it does show you how to remove the Variable Pressure Compensated Valve (section 3360 to be specific).

  4. #4Mikeyp7562020-05-19 06:40

    Awesome! Thanks so much

  5. #5yrpsl2023-11-17 14:34

    Hitachi Ex120-2 Excavator Service Manual PDF Download 451 Pages - Rumart Online Market Place Sri Lanka| Best Offers & Discounts Digital Delivery Only After Successfully Purchase You Can Download From Our Website Card Payments Only www.rumart.lk