Anyone know what sort of pressure the hydraulic pump should be putting out,I want too try and test it as have poor tracking power and pulls too one side,stick seems too be OK but there's a we wine now and again,
The go to place is the swivel joint. Worn seals in there cause this problem. Hitachi have the speed of all functions,ie, boom up, dipper in and out,slew and tracks so you can check the performance from the seat. The information wasn't in the operators manual.
I was thinking I had a problem with them ,even though they where done before,will they cause poor tracking power too in both directions,I see if I lift digger of ground sideways and move the track on the ground the other track in the air will move slowly in the opposite direction, only one side does this ,istill would like too know pump pressure.
Worn swivel joint seals allows the oil to bypass the motors causing the lack of performance. Sometimes one track can be worse than the other hence the machine turning when tracking. Ĺift one track and mark a spot then time how long it takes to do a rotation. Same for the other side. This is a guide only because there's no real load, it's a way of measuring flow.
Info on a EX135UR hard to come by. It has the same main relief valve part # as a Deere 120 so 4900-5000 psi dig and propel functions.
Mines not a ur but maybe same pump anyway, just got swivel joint out and a quick look at seals,really bad shape looks like they are disintegrating,may be two that was good,must be bad quality put in the last time.