Guys - I'm needing a filter element for my Hitachi EX150LC-5. It's the small air filter element that sits on top of the hydraulic tank. See attached image labeled 11B. The Hitachi part number is: 4371823. However, I can't seem to find a cross reference for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That looks like a breather element and it doesn't appear anywhere in any of my cross-reference sources. Something as specialized as that you may have to bite the bullet and purchase an OEM element. Often the filter manufacturers don't produce elements like this one because it's such low volume.
Thanks @Nige . I actually found the filter, somewhat locally, and in stock! These guys have and offer just about every filter you could imagine and their cross reference database is HUGE. The company is Reliable Industries, Inc., located in New Orleans, Louisiana, and they ship world wide! 1 (800) 693-4583.