Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I find the knowledge shared by the members very useful so I decided to register and join this forum. daddieboy was successful on restoring his EX200-2 although he mentioned that he wasn't very knowledgable with this sort of things but he managed to make it work! Fixing excavators is not my specialty too but after reading his posts I am determined to go through with it like he did. I am also trying to restore an EX200-2 from limped mode (?) to it's original electronic system. I have already bought the A, N, P, and DP sensor from China and I also have the technical manual but I have these questions: 1. Most of the other sensors like the temperature sensors, level sensors and etc. are either missing or non-functioning. Can the excavator still work even without those? 2. Can it also work without the radio and air conditioning? 3. Did you use Dr. EX or some diagnostic tool? I bought both the Dr. ZX the Palm version (since I can't find sellers of Dr. EX and they say it's newer and better) and the PC version. 4. When I tried to find the port/socket to plug Dr. ZX, I found a socket for it but it's not exactly a complete fit so I'm not sure if it's the correct socket. I can only connect them in an upside-down position.
Shawn55, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. Posting essentially the same content in multiple places can cause confusion. Once people start making replies, if they read this thread, and they're not aware of the other thread, they'll wonder where their reply went. Let's close this one, so all the discussion takes place in the original thread: