Hello I recently had some problem with metal grinding in my pump which cause my machine hydraulic system to go completely dead. I tried to clean as much as I could I even removed the and dismantled the complete valve bank. I replace all the parts in the pump and installed a new pilot pump. After a few months of toiling in the sun I finally get the machine to function to a point. I have a clack, clack noise from the pump area and a pulse vibration coming from the pilot pump supply line which made me reopened the pump the take a second look at the installation nothing was found out of the ordinary. Secondly I have a slow retracting boom and arm cylinders and can feel the pressure on the control levers while trying to get the boom are arm cylinder to come back in. despite these problems I can get the machine to perform most task. What could be the problems I am faced with.
I have the same problem on a hitatchi ex-3 really really slow at tick over but at full revs it will near put you out of the seat really jerkie but if I disconect the high speed solinoids it works fine for a fue seconds till it stalls the engine, any help would be great?
This may just seem silly but did you clean the suction screen? All the noise from the pumps could be cavitation. The system in open center so a restriction in the return side can also cause a clacking noise.
Hello CDNDIESELMONKEY this suction screen you mention is that the suction fitter in the hydraulic tank you referring to, if that's the case yes I have clean that twice. I have looked at each valve on the return side to see if any have a problem but they all seem to be working, they all move smoothly. I will take a look a service manual again to see what I am missing. Hey Morrison1 did you make sure that your angle sensor is in the correct position
Hi if I disconect the wire to the angel sensor it's not happy. It's a ex200-3 1994.
Quick update on ex200-3 I put a new hydraulic filter On digger made no difference. I'm getting 24v at all 4 wires on pump solonoids? Now the dipper arm has Stopped working, still a lot of juddering Coming from the feed pipe from pilot pump to valve Block. ??
Hello Morrison1 I had a problem once with my ex200-2 where the arm had stop working. What had happen was the spool for the arm was stuck so I freed it up am whalaa it started working. Now if that's the case, you will want to find out what cause it to get stuck in the first place. In my case I learned the hard way later the pump finally gave way and contaminate the whole machine. So please have a look at the four spool side of the valve bank it could solve you arm problem.
Ok thanks daddieboy i will check them out soon as. I also swaped the two Solinoids on the main pump round and it made no difference to it. Anybody know what the solinoid valve at the bottom of the boom is for it gets feed from pilot valve Block.?
I have hitachi zx200-5G. Yesterday the operator told me that the arm and bomb hydraulics are very slow to raise. Futhermore, he said that the machine keeps high rpm even if the handle not in use (standby condition). Anyone can help?
Hey williamch93 check you electrical system to make sure that its working properly. I will start with the two solenoids on the maim pump. Now Morrison1 if I am not mistaken I think that is a holding valve on the boom of your boom that is to help keep it up in the air.
Hi I found the red lights that flash on top of the 2 PC behind the seat They don't flash at the same time? If I disconect top solonoid on the Pump it will work good until it stall the engine and when I conected it Back up its really slow and really jerky but does not stall the engine.?? Don't know what to do for best!.
Hello Morrison1 the two controllers shouldn't flash together one have to be about a second behind the other make sure that they are not giving you a code so look carefully. Do you have a service manual?.
Ex200-3 Hi daddieboy, I looked at the lights on the Controllers and what you are saying by them Flashing one second apart yes that is what They are doing so I assume that side of it Must be ok. No I don't have any manual for it i can't find one for it anywhere, a wireing Diagram would be a great help if anyone had One? Thanks again guys.
Hey Morrison I have a manual for my ex200-2 but the -3 is similar with minor changes so here is my address [email protected] . Send me your address I can send you a copy it may help you. we may be able to identify the problem easier.
Hitachi ex200-2 Hi Friend, my name is Zainal, i have a hydraulic problem with hitachi EX200-2, i have no information for the portname of main control valve and selenoid block . would you help me to send the workshop manual, especially for hydraulic circuit, function & testing adjusting . here my e-mail : [email protected]
Hello once again could anyone give me the part number for the ex200-2 radio alarm buzzer. My service manual are showing me two buzzers plugs but could only get one part no. 4258403 the other which have two wires a yellow and a black and label radio alarm buzzer cant seem to find any information on it. Please any information will greatly help. Email is [email protected]
Hello Daddieboy, A quick question. How did you unstick the spool? I am wondering if I have to pull the entire spool/valve bank out and rebuild it or whether there is something that might be servicable without taking the whole valve off the machine and taking it apart. I think I have a similar situation. The pump imploded and we have pieces all throughout the system. I installed a new pump and filters. Right now everything works but when I run the boom I have to run it by itself. If I run any other functions, I loose pressure to the boom. As I read the manual, it looks like the four bank spool includes the variable compensating valve which appears to be the problem as it is not allowing higher pressure functions to operate when running lower pressure functions. I am guessing that I have something in the variable compensating valve, spool, etc that is preventing it from working properly. I am just curious if you have any insight as how to work on it and get the pieces out without a major overhaul. Thanks!