Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is the name for this unit? Tcm unit

Vedeman ยท 2015-08-17 20:27

Can you help me to know the name of this unit? This is TCM, and how much it cost... Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Vedeman2015-08-17 21:47

    I already looking for it for 3 days already still can not gind it on the internet

  2. #2lantraxco2015-08-17 21:55

    I would say "Stationary hydraulic loader with grapple" Cost could be anything depending on specifications, and are you wanting to buy one like it, sell it, or replace it?

  3. #3Vedeman2015-08-18 00:38

    I want to buy it... Grapple can crab around 1-1,5 ton.. Where can i buy this? And how much it cost?

  4. #4lantraxco2015-08-18 01:34

    If you Google "Stationary loader" you will find pages of listings, including CAT, Prentice, Rotobec, Barko, Petersen Industries, Tanguay, Builtrite, Serco, etc. Cranab is also a possibility. A friend of mine uses these log loaders, might work for you: http://kts.se/NT/engelska/skogen.htm I would assume Japan, Korea, China would all have manufacturers also. I don't know pricing, sorry. If you wanted low cost you could maybe buy a used excavator and feed hydraulic power up through the center swivel, just a thought.