I am looking at a Hitachi EX200-2 that I am really interested in. Machine has 10K hrs on it and appears to be taken care of. Of course, it has the normal wear that you would expect from a 20+ year old machine with those hours. The serial number is 147-73149. Can someone give me the specification that it left the factory with? I am just curious to know more about the machine before I go and look at it. Thanks
I don't think the serial number will tell you anything you want to know. Prefix 147 tells you its a 200-2, 73149 will tell you what year it was built, otherwise it's just for ordering parts ect.
I guess I figured that with the serial number, someone would tell me if anything special, options, etc. were put on this machine, like AC, additional hydraulic valve ports other than the one extra that it already has, things like that. If that does not happen, then ooppsss.. Disregard this post... Thanks