I need help recently the hydraulic began to move very slow and were more noticeable with the boom stick and track areas, now the complete machine is dead no movement. When you rev the machine you noise coming form the pump like something is struggling and to me it seem that the swash plate is not moving. If i put it into limp mode the machine will function but under pressure the hydraulic will kill the engine. I have change both computers
I have an ex200 and with the help of this forum solved a similar problem the fuel line going into the engine has a small screen in the line where it connects to the engine. the screen is easy to take off and clean. in mine it was choking off all power.
Did you switch the two solenoids on the pump and check if one is bad or wiring is bad to one?
Not to completely change the subject. I’ve got a 200-3. Customer wanted his trottle and stop motor fixed as he had the common muffler problem that burnt everything up. So I replaced the stop motor and throttle cable. Checked the angle sensor it was 2.5 volts like the book says. Anyway throttle works perfect now. But it seems like the angle sensor isn’t reading. I’ve got very slow stick movent like the pump is not stroking up. I’m leaning more towards this due to a stick ripping apart the conector for it. I’ve re wired it per the booked and checked the machine side harness. It all checks out. Is there a way to test the angle sensor or calibrate it without dr.ex
Hello and thanks for all the replies given. I have all ready check that area Fluxite and Ronsii yes I did switch around the two solenoids. Now I make a visit to the machine today and I notice that the electrical system to the pump is not functioning. If you disconnect the solenoid valve while the machine is on the response where the swash plate should falls and you can hear the sound change that is not taking place. where do i go from here?
Hellow, does anyone has knoledge as weren to find the instructions for the HITACHI EX200LC-3 CONVERTION KIT. BOUGHT ONE KIT BUT CAME WITHOUT INSTRUCTIONS, JUST A BASIC DIAGRAM
It sounds like your hyd filters need to be changed. There might be a metal filter/strainer in the bottom of the hyd tank and you can clean it and put it back in. I had a similar problem with my ex 60...
Hey Benco I have all ready change that filter. Let me update you on my position I wasn't getting current to the electrical parts on the pump due to relay problems behind the seat. Now that have been solved I am having a bit of trouble setting the angle sensor and my Dr. Zx is not communicating it's telling me controller power or communication harness problem so I am just trying to see if I can do it manually or just put it in place where I can get the machine to move with a bit of speed than this slow motion movements I am getting. Just want it to do something I will be able to sort out the rest. I am wondering if the angle sensor is working properly despite it's a problem to set it also I can manually move the angle sensor pin and can hear the change in the engine sound so what's that telling me?
Check out the post for ex100 troubles. You can set it by voltage. 4.5 volts on the middle wire
Carletini here is my email [email protected] contact me I can give you what I have.
Thanks a lot for the support, my excavator is running well with the convertion kit Thanks to you and Edward. Happy to see my machine alive again, I get emotional with my babies.
So what were you doing wrong Carletini before I send you the installation guide.
The converstion kit manifold had a fourth hole needed to be free. Still it's kind of slow and the mechanic says need to energize three electrovalves to get more hydraulic flow. Also need to install a manual accelerator too. For don't know how to make the electronic engine module to work.
Hey you will have to play around with the number of shims in order to get more power, remember don't expect it to give you 100% power.
Ok, will keep this in mind.
The machine works now, but cannot get it to move the bucket or to traslate, pump sounds perfect, engine perfect, strong grip on the boom and swing. There is a thick spring that comes in the kit, don't know where it fits, wont fit in the kit manifold, think belongs to the relieve valve but not so sure the use of it. Would you happen to know?
Hey Carletini the kit is a universal kit and some of the parts don't relate to your machine, please follow the installation manual for the parts related to you. Now just installing the manual regulator wouldn't make you machine work as you would like it to as I have mentioned you have to play around with the number of shims and make sure that the blocks that are replacing the solenoids valves are working properly.
I understand, thanks a lot, will do so.