Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX200LC-3 Service Manual

stooky ยท 2010-10-03 00:58

Does anyone out there know a good place to get service manuals for older machines? I am okay with a digital (PDF) version. I am new to heavy equipment and a light just came on and I do not know what it's for!! Thanks. -=c=-

Replies19
  1. #1tool_king2010-10-03 10:50

    Stooky what light came on ?I have the pdf file service manuals. I can look it up.

  2. #2stooky2010-10-04 00:55

    Picture of Alarm Light Here is a picture of the alarm light that comes on when I attempt to drive.

  3. #3tool_king2010-10-04 07:32

    I will check it out .And let you know.

  4. #4stooky2010-10-04 11:22

    Checking Light Thanks..I appreciate it. -=c=-

  5. #5nan-ber2010-10-04 13:38

    looks to me like an air filter light, check is your filter blocked first, you may be able 2 blow it out by removing t filter and with a compressor blow t element clean, if t filter is clean it may be a wire or a switch problem.

  6. #6cps2010-10-04 15:37

    :iagree only he said it better

  7. #7excavator2010-10-04 18:01

    Also check on the other side of the panel that the air filter housing is mounted to. There is a screen over the air intake that likes to collect junk , slowing down the air flow enough to turn on the light. The screen is located up inside a square box on the panel.

  8. #8stooky2010-10-04 21:03

    Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond. It is an air filter light. I wish I would have known that when I was beside the machine. I am aware of the screen area (I cleared it out once) and the two filters. I bought a new inner filter and will see if I can clean out the other two areas. Is it strange that the light only comes on when driving and not when operating the boom? -=c=-

  9. #9ss454mb2011-07-08 00:18

    Anyone have a wiring diagram of hydraulic selnoids for hitachi ex200-lc excavator?

  10. #10shopguy2011-07-09 07:18

    johndeeretechinfo.com has books you need but people here are very helpful with a page or two

  11. #11Volvomad2011-07-13 19:22

    If the light comes on when working hard only it probably is the filter or duct. If it is an at idle it could be an electric fault. Also on dash 5 models mobile phones can make the battery light flicker.

  12. #12tool_king2011-07-13 19:54

    ss454mb What dash number is your machine .I can send you over the manual

  13. #13ss454mb2011-07-14 03:59

    serial#14c85556 ex200lc-3 The problem I am having is it is cranking under a load. It shuts down as soon as you touch the controls. I have found all the wires going to the main pump at the back of the trackhoe was cut. I pieced them back together the best I could. The machine is extremely oily and nasty. While cleaning and messing with the wiring it has cranked several times not under a load, engines revs fine , but the hydraulics are extremely slow. Not sure if I have all the wires hooked up corresctly. Fired the machine up today engine not under load, the hydraulics were slow, so I unplugged 1 of the selinoids onn back of the pump and the engine starting going back under load, plugged it back up and the engine stalled. Fired back up and it was under load. Any help would be welcome, since I am a welder and a part time mechanic. Thank you for any help.

  14. #14ss454mb2011-07-22 09:06

    ex200lc-3

  15. #15tool_king2011-07-23 21:01

    ss454mb I do not have them for the 200lc-3 but have the for the dash 5 machines here are the links for the manual download these hopefully they will help. These are the tech manuals . http://www.4shared.com/document/BtmppIqz/COMPONENT_OPERATION_CONTENTS_1.html http://www.4shared.com/document/WWhlVJFX/PROFORMANCE_TEST_CONTENTS_157T.html http://www.4shared.com/document/m2nd3EDJ/SYSTEM_CONTENTS_157T-2-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/sy8j_mEf/TROBLESHOOTING_CONTENTS_157T-5.html http://www.4shared.com/document/W1A0H049/GENERAL_INFO.html Theses are the work shop manuals http://www.4shared.com/document/jk113ozJ/GENERAL_INFO_CONTENTS_157W-1-1.html http://www.4shared.com/document/aBu8B2AC/UPPERSTRUCURE_CONTENTS_157W-2-.html http://www.4shared.com/document/VJ1mx-EB/engine_and__acessorieW05.html http://www.4shared.com/document/0l-mi4U3/engine_and__acessorieW05_2.html http://www.4shared.com/document/Kmykcsow/UNDERCARRIAGE_CONTENTS_157W-3-.html http://www.4shared.com/document/ZkAPDc2C/FRONT_ATTACHMENT_CONTENTS_157W.html http://www.4shared.com/document/EJG4a0P1/CONTENTS_157W-4-1_.html Hopefully these will get the answer you need.Do you have access to the Dr.Ex scan tool or the Hitachi Win Dr. for laptop ? I might help with this .

  16. #16tool_king2011-07-24 18:09

    ss454mb here are the parts manuals for the ex200lc-3 machine. http://www.4shared.com/document/b1LsOUVF/CATALOG_EX200-3_LC_H_PARTS_CAT.html http://www.4shared.com/document/Vr8O0gLI/EQUIP_COMP_EX200-3_LC_H_PARTS_.html

  17. #17tool_king2011-07-25 07:28

    Please disreguard the last to of my posts #16and #17 .Some how the links did not work right Try downoading these links .Something must have not been right with last links. Here are the new links . Tech manuals http://www.4shared.com/document/BtmppIqz/COMPONENT_OPERATION_CONTENTS_1.html http://www.4shared.com/document/WWhlVJFX/PROFORMANCE_TEST_CONTENTS_157T.html http://www.4shared.com/document/m2nd3EDJ/SYSTEM_CONTENTS_157T-2-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/sy8j_mEf/TROBLESHOOTING_CONTENTS_157T-5.html http://www.4shared.com/document/W1A0H049/GENERAL_INFO.html Work shop manuals http://www.4shared.com/document/EJG4a0P1/CONTENTS_157W-4-1_.html http://www.4shared.com/document/VJ1mx-EB/engine_and__acessorieW05.html http://www.4shared.com/document/0l-mi4U3/engine_and__acessorieW05_2.html http://www.4shared.com/document/ZkAPDc2C/FRONT_ATTACHMENT_CONTENTS_157W.html http://www.4shared.com/document/0IuD0gJI/GENERAL_INFO_CONTENTS_157W-1-1.html http://www.4shared.com/document/jk113ozJ/GENERAL_INFO_CONTENTS_157W-1-1.html http://www.4shared.com/document/Kmykcsow/UNDERCARRIAGE_CONTENTS_157W-3-.html http://www.4shared.com/document/aBu8B2AC/UPPERSTRUCURE_CONTENTS_157W-2-.html Parts Manuals http://www.4shared.com/document/b1LsOUVF/CATALOG_EX200-3_LC_H_PARTS_CAT.html http://www.4shared.com/document/Vr8O0gLI/EQUIP_COMP_EX200-3_LC_H_PARTS_.html Try these

  18. #18soapstoneguy2011-09-02 22:40

    hey guys. I was having the same problem and didn't have the manual to know which light meant which. can someone run down the control panel from top to bottom and say what each light represents...top one is battery then ? then air filter then ?. All I need is the four or five lights on that display panel. That would be a great help. Thanks everyone.

  19. #19tezlog2012-04-03 09:05

    hello thank you for your reply. kindly tell me if you have dr x tool link i have hitachi ex200-3