I recently bought a used Hitachi EX300LC that the track controls seem backwards. Push left forward and right track will reverse. The boom/stick controls are correct like JD but tracks are not correct. They recently replace both HYD pumps also. Thoughts?
Turn the carbody around with the left hand joystick. Problem solved. And Merry Christmas, Farmer 52. What do you farm?
Where are you your drive motors at when you are trying this? If your drive motors are behind you and this happens then you have some pilot lines hooked up backwards, either at the pilot valves or more likely at the control valve.
Well, yeah. I think he’s trying to propel her backwards.
I giggled when I saw your first post mr dust. I would go with you having it right, on the surface of things.
The location of the sprockets are at the rear of the carbody. Front idlers are at the front of the carbody. There is a possibility that the output hoses on the pumps were swapped in the change but it isn't likely that the rest of the hydraulic functions would work correctly if that were the case.