Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Ex60-2 any used parts around ?

esev ยท 2012-09-26 21:16

OK, I've gone through the mechanicals on this EX60-2 fixer upper we got, and she's digging like a dog now. So now it's time to pretty it up and weatherize the cab. I'm looking for a right rear compartment door (pump side), and a lower front window before we throw some paint on this thing. I've tried a few salvage yards around here, and no one can seem to find what I need. Understandably, no one wants to break up their good used cabs. Any suggestions or links to a good supplier would be much appreciated. I'd be happy if I could find just a lower front window frame that I can put the glass in myself. They tell me the cabs on these are all the same as the John Deeres, and larger Hitachis for these years (mid 1990's) so that might help widen my search if it's correct. Thanks !! Esev

Replies0

No replies yet.