1996 SK100 mark III, serial YW-05063 the display has never accurately worked and we have checked most of the in-cab wiring and connections without finding any obvious problems. The other day I was walking it quite a distance when suddenly it slowed right down, hydraulics-wise. The hydraulic oil wasnt overly hot, I could still hold my hand on the pump and lines. After letting it cool down, It runs at normal speed for about ten minutes and then it is sluggish as could be. Not just tracking but also digging/ swinging. After replacing the return filter and flushing out the pilot and intake screen, the problem still persists. Upon unplugging the proportioning valve on the pump, The hydraulics are great. Is it possible that the computer is at fault? The display reads 3,900 ish hours but since I have owned it, has cut in and out, read solid, gone blank, beeped, bleeped, and pretty much everything except worked.
Measured the resistance through the Coil on the Prop. valve today. 13ish when cold, and 15ish warm.