Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Ex60-3 electrical issues

Brianr150 · 2024-03-29 15:44

Hi guys, I’ve a hitachi ex60-3 with some electrical issues, at the min when I turn on ignition before getting to actually start it moves over to P mode and then start the machine and it just idles can’t rev up or anything, actually have to stall it to turn off digger, by playing about I can manage to get it working, I don’t know how I did but before this issue it was starting and working as it should but to actually turn off, I’ve to pull a certain fuse slightly to turn off machine and and on another note when in normal operation and digger working as it should, when I use the E mode for fast tracking, it doesn’t seem to like it and seems to heat up so I just keep it in L mode, any help will be much appreciated..

Replies0

No replies yet.