Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX60 travel issues

nunyah ยท 2021-09-27 11:04

Hello, I am working on an ex60 that losses travel power when you use both tracks. they seem fine when using only one at a time but basically stops when trying to go straight. anyone have any suggestions on where to look for the problem ?

Replies5
  1. #1BrokenBolts2022-01-25 21:50

    Are you leaking any hydraulic fluid from the deck below the boom? What you're describing makes me wonder if it's a swivel joint or rotary manifold.

  2. #2uffex2022-01-26 04:26

    Good day If you go to the website exactedh.org select library > click hydraulic > H2 diagnose web crawlers you can download and go from that point may well help. File to heavy to post here so be patient Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3excavator2022-01-26 12:51

    I googled exactedh.org and get nothing about equipment.

  4. #4uffex2022-01-26 12:53

    So sorry I have misspelled excatech.org old fingures and worn eyesight

  5. #5mg23612022-01-27 04:32

    Click here https://excatech.org