Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi ex60 urg manuals

code52 ยท 2012-12-14 16:53

any information on locating manuals for what I believe is a 1994 hitachi ex60 urg would be appreciated I have tried hitachi, deere, and all manual suppliers on the internet. I am willing to pay for a copy if someone has it and is willing to send it to me. thanks

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2012-12-14 21:17

    I think the only difference is the boom.I have the hitachi 60-5 manuals and other john deere manuals that might help. Maybe these will help .Where in New Jersey are you?

  2. #2Mike59vette2014-08-13 11:30

    ex 60 urg The machine is in Lodi, NJ. My 1994 ex60URG / fx60URG is not working properly. The mechanic that came out sad it's very bad new, he found metal in the system. I need a repair manual for starters. If anyone can help please call me 973-747-6234 Mike

  3. #3Cwal2016-10-19 05:08

    ex 60 urge manual needed Hi, was wondering if you located service manual for your ex 60 urg