Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how to tilt cab on komatsu pc27mr-2 ?

Jon_one ยท 2012-12-14 08:31

We just took receival of a komatsu pc 27mr-2 and the Air conditioner belt burst .. So I wanna know how to tilt the cab to get to it . Thanks a lot . And I also searched for the shop manual and I am only getting a russian copy , anyone has one for this machine ? Thanks ..

Replies4
  1. #1Jon_one2012-12-14 08:49
  2. #2DK882012-12-14 17:30

    Tuck stick, lower boom as much as possible, open engine hood and at the top you will see 2 or 4 bolts that appear that they go up through the countr weight, remove them, and push cab forward.. Oh and make us there's nothing loose in the cab other wise u may need a new window.. To be safe u can open the window.

  3. #3Jon_one2012-12-21 14:16

    i got through thanks !

  4. #4teddaaa2023-03-16 20:38

    Do you need to do anything with the pull latches in front of cab. ?