Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex60urg slew motor leak

JEFF D KETCHAM ยท 2022-05-04 22:02

I'm having trouble finding access to the top of the slew motor to remove the hydraulic lines. Any help is appreciated.

Replies10
  1. #1uffex2022-05-05 03:56

    Good day Jeff Not absolutly sure this is what you request dash3 see attched. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2JEFF D KETCHAM2022-05-05 11:17

    How do I get access to the to of the swing motor ti disconnect the Hoses on top as well as the bracket. I can't seem to find a way in.

  3. #3JEFF D KETCHAM2022-05-05 11:27

    Thank you for the manual

  4. #4uffex2022-05-05 11:47

    Good day I must admit I am a little lost as to the problem, could you possibly post a photo illustrating the problem. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5JEFF D KETCHAM2022-05-05 11:58

    I'm new to the machine do I need to remove the cab to get to the swing motor

  6. #6uffex2022-05-05 12:00

    Ok Jeff I can understand your question, let me try and find an illustration to help Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7JEFF D KETCHAM2022-05-05 12:01

    Thank you so much

  8. #8uffex2022-05-05 14:39

    Hi Jeff This machine is not so easy to find information, as far as i can establish removing the cabin may be the best route to take, see attached 55USB almost the same. I note that another fellow on HEF has been through a similar excersise see Archibald may be worth a line if he is still around. Kind regards Uffex

  9. #9uffex2022-05-06 04:40

    Good day Managed to get hold of cab removal instructions from the EX60U manual see attched. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10JEFF D KETCHAM2022-05-07 03:22

    Thank you so much for the help. I can get at everything now that I've seen the diagram.