Worked for dealer a few years ago and have access to service menu for dash 3 but does anyone know how to get into the dash 5's or Deere G-series. I was into one a few months ago and I thought you had to hold down the zero when you turn the key on but can anyone confirm this? Going out to the unit once I confirm. Thanks.
Welcome to HEF Irontech ! Turn key on and let the monitor power up. Then press and hold #9 and then press the monitor dial. Release both. Now you should be in the service menu. Just turn the monitor dial until you see service menu (should be at the bottom when scrolling.
Thank you very much, not sure why I have waited so long to sign up to this resource. Cheers.
Returned to the machine and was able to enter service menu, thanks!
Hello I’m just wondering how you get into the service menu on a -3 can anyone help cheers
Hope someone else chimes in to confirm as it's been a few years but you hold down one of the unidentified buttons on the monitor as you turn on the key. This will make a service menu available on the monitor that you can enter into.
That’s worked thanks @Irontech