Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi HU025 FLO handle

thom ยท 2014-02-12 18:59

Ok Guys I am new here and a newbie on excavators. I grew up on a farm had Ford 8n tractors with 3 pt backhoe. Have a old case 310D dozer as well. So 7 years ago I had a pond dug, this last fall I called the guy to clean it up as well as extend its length. I usually catch him in the winter (slow time) and get a good deal,,,well not so lucky. So I saw a ad for a mid 80's grey market Hitachi HU025 and purchased it. Read alot of your post in regards to it as well. OK here my problem it is not ISO, or SAE or John Deere or Backhoe pattern. To tell you the truth its a pattern all its own. I hate the pattern,It has not been switched as the pattern is marked on a sticker ( I assume japanize writing) with the correct pattern. Sticker is on the right side of machine and past operator view. Thought I could keep looking at it to remember it. I have warned everyone including small pets, pregnant women, mail carriers and the like to stay clear when I am operating it. Heres my question on the side of the box where the gauges are is a Knob that simple says FLO with a arrow and the ability to move that knob in another direction, Is that a control pattern switch??? AGAIN be gentle on me we all started like this some where and some time ago.

Replies0

No replies yet.