Hi, Does anyone have a diagram or manual of how the brakes work on these loaders? Have one that the pedal just goes to the floor, Brake reservoir is empty and it doesn't look like brake fluid when your bleed system. Not familiar with these systems. Was wondering if seals inside are shot allowing hydraulic oil into brake side? Thanks
Did you find out what fluid the brakes take?
Hi Dualtrade, I think for memory we ended up running atf in it. It was awhile ago now. Are you familiar with these machines?
Hi Fendtlad, Not really, I had to work on one today and wasn’t sure what fluid was used for the brakes, eventually found from the dealer they recommend 5w20 (apparently ATF also ok), so have used that, but still having issues bleeding (machine has been right apart) Did you sort your problems out?
yes that would sound about right. You can't use normal dot brake fluid as it apparently turns the seals into jelly. I will try message you and we can talk further.